We’re about 6 months in weekly installments away from the conclusion of our series, and we’ll be asking you readers to have some input on how to end our story, so make sure to bookmark our series, add it to your Comic-Rocket, InkOutbreak, or other reader list. You can subscribe to our RSS feed by clicking the icon on the upper right of our strip, and go to Stan’s website to subscribe to his newsletter for the latest on our story! And, please spread the word! Your retweets, and “Likes” and relinks mean a great deal to us! And, of course your reader comments are treasured!
Those of you in the Denver area, Stan will be exhibiting, doing zombie caricatures and pony caricatures, and teaching zombie drawing workshops at this weekend’s Animeland Wasabi convention in Denver. Please come on down and see him!
Programming he’s involved in or running:
Friday, Feb. 28
- 3:00pm – Panel Room #1 – Marketing and Creating Comics in a screen-based world – Me, 8:15 Comics, Kathryn S. Renta
- 6:00pm – Panel Room #3 – Character driven Story Writing
Saturday, Mar. 1st
- 12:00pm – Panel Room #3 – Drawing Comic Characters you can draw again and again
- 6:00pm – Panel Room #3 – Drawing Zombies
Sunday, Mar. 2nd
- 10:00am – Panel Room #3 – Ponies vs. Zombies? What is wrong with this guy, and can these worlds co-exist? Me, Warky T. Chocobo